tetraplan defines design+build as a combination of professional design, construction management and general contracting.
A Master degree in Architecture and years of experience in building design and contracting are our base.
We focus on:
• custom building design for smaller residential and commercial projects
• new construction, renovations and additions
• construction management, including tendering, hiring sub-contractors and quality control
• upgrades for energy efficiency of buildings
• Building Code consulting (BOABC Building Code Qualified, Level 2)
We can guide our customers from the purchase of a property to the finishing touches of the project.
Our architectural design is based on functionality, energy efficiency and building quality. Sustainability for us primarily is a matter of a smart, flexible and aesthetic design that keeps up with the future life of the inhabitants. We can integrate detailed budget planning as well as energy efficiency calculations in the design process.
As construction managers, we are the central contact between our customers and contractors, building inspectors or municipal authorities. On behalf of our customers, we tender contracts to specialized trades, supervise their work and control the costs.
We combine years of work experience in carpentry and cabinet making and are proud to work hands-on. Beyond that, we have a tradition of directly integrating our customers in the construction process: We will get you to swing a hammer and make yourself a part of the crew.